Wednesday 16 May 2012

Can you tell the difference 😷

Good morning bloggers, it's been a while for me but I downloaded an awesome application called "blogger" for iPhone so its great.

Any who, down to the reason for this post. I'm a lover of all things "Bath & Body Works" usually when I travel to the US I'll stock up and bring back a supply so I will have, but I discovered Pennywise my local cosmetic store sells it as well but you have to "catch it". A shelf over from where the products are, has a packaging looking the exact same and all the same scents so I inquired. Spent my $77 tt dollars for the set of "generic" bath and body works along with the original so I can show you. I don't know where else in the world may sell this because it's made in the UK so just be cautious before purchase.

The authentic Bath & Body works is made in Ohio, USA.

See the pictures below.......

The first few pics will be the "body luxuries" brand.

Hope this was helpful to some, have a fabulous day.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw! thank you for this tidbit! Definitely made me more aware to look for the manufacturing location on products to confirm its authenticity! ^.^

    ReplyDelete