Thursday 10 May 2012

#addicted like the drug it is "HEROINE"

Hey beauties....I'm sharing a post that I've intended to for quite some time. Heroine which is one of my favorite lipsticks currently from Mac. The color is pigmented and vibrant. I did a shoot for a local store in Trinidad called Bang Bang and this is the model I used it on.

PRODUCTS USED

FACE
Mac prep & prime
Clean & Clear oil control moisturizer
Mac studio fix liquid foundation NC45
Mac select sheer pressed NC45

EYES
150 palette
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer
Loreal liquid eyeliner
Mac false lashes mascara
Mac prolong wear concealer in NC30

LIPS
Jordana lip liner in purple
Mac lipstick in HEROINE



Hope you've enjoyed this post.

Twitter: lipstick_love
Facebook : Jamie Romeo
IG: lipstickshewrote




No comments:

Post a Comment