Wednesday 16 November 2011

saying 'HELLO'

Hey gals/guys

   I've been meaning to post my introduction but have been extremely busy and just wasn't into the blogging. . My good friend {GLAM TROPIC} convinced me to continue and start blogging. .
   I initially wanted to do a video introduction this morning however i got all frantic and uninterested when i discovered my passport became missing. . anywho <---- yeah i know its my word]
Born and raised in the beautiful Caribbean island TRINIDAD & TOBAGO. . for those of you that doesn't know where my country is located, its off the coast of Venezuela.
MAKE UP is my life, my love, my passion. . your face is my canvas.

      Definitely hope to blog quite often about makeup and random ish, do hope you enjoy (:

twitter: @lipstick_love
facebook: Jamie Romeo  





1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I hope they're ready for what's to come

    ReplyDelete