Sunday 20 November 2011

rocking my "Stilettos"

its me again :)
    im not the type of person to be so daring but as of lately i'm stepping out the box a bit. i usually get my nails done with an acrylic overlay for my natural stubby nails. i'm a biter so i don't have much of a nail bed. i told my nail tech that i wanted to try these stiletto nails and he steered me away for a few weeks. . i begged, and begged, and beggggggggged until he finally gave in. . they're not too fancy cause i'm not into any airbrush, ice, 3d or any type of fancy designs. . i love my flat polishes. i was thinking geez these pointy nails are gonna polk out my eyes, but to my surprise they're just like having square tips, or round tip nails. hope you enjoy. . Toodles!!


                          



No comments:

Post a Comment